Engagement & Enrollment
Bringing Together People and Technology
The Human Element
Technology is an effective way to communicate and manage benefit plans, but not everyone learns well relying only on technology. We offer best-in-class self-service solutions for employees, but also recognize a critical component to employee engagement – the human element.
Our goal is to extend the role of HR and to advance participation, understanding, and appreciation through high-quality, meaningful human interaction. We work with clients to develop a tailored, multi-year strategy, which can include on-site, telephonic and self-service engagement options.
Some of the initiatives we have helped support include:
Through human-to-human communication, we use a variety of personalized engagement strategies, tailored to the needs of our clients. Our trained Benefit Teachers are able to meet with employees individually or in groups.
- We have the ability to meet with employees through one-on-one in-person meetings to assist with enrollment and communication benefits
- Many employers find this efficient due to day-to-day operations
- We set-up and support kiosks to increase awareness and understanding and assist employees with enrollment
- Many employers offer this as a follow-up to a 1:1 strategy
- We hold group meetings to educate and engage employees in their benefits
- Many employers provide group meetings and utilize 1:1 for follow-up support
Our U.S.-based Benefits Enrollment Center (Call Center) replicates our on-site services and is used year-round to advance employee engagement, assist with enrollments and support employees. Our team delivers an efficient and personalized experience.
Annual Open Enrollment
- Our call-center replicates our on-site solution and is staffed with licensed professionals who can communicate plans, answer questions, and complete enrollments
- We are able to support any technology system
- We have the ability to support entire employee populations or just those who need help with the enrollment process
New Hire Onboarding
- This service is an extension of Annual Open Enrollment
- New hires learn about the company benefits and complete enrollment
- Our online scheduling system can be incorporated into the new hire onboarding process, where the Benefits Enrollment Center contacts the employee and completes enrollment on their behalf
Benefits Administration & HR Support
- We become an extension of HR and assist with day-to-day administration of benefit plans
- Benefit Management Services
- Claims triage
- Coverage questions
- Provider network support
- Vendor contact information
- ID card assistance
- EOI support
- Qualifying life events
- Dependent verification
We offer modern self-service solutions for those who prefer managing enrollment and benefits online. Employees can access a range of easy-to-use applications for when the human element isn’t needed.
- This strategy is often used during future Open Enrollments or for different segments of the employee population
- Employees are able to log in and enroll independently
- We have partnerships with advanced decision support tools that can work with any system
Learn more about our technology solutions for enrollment.
We offer convenient options to help companies educate employees and enhance the enrollment experience. Our friendly in-person staff and professional call center team will improve an employee’s understanding of the value of their benefits, build trust, and increase overall satisfaction.